Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Tanes Diary

Tanes diary

Day 1

Five cousins and five of my brothers wanted to explore the world.
We put water and food into the waka and we made a pair of
paddles. I said bye to my nana and my cousins and I said
bye to their mums and dads. Nana was crying when I left.



Day 5

We have landed in Samoa our food and water is finished and
lots of our food was lost at sea. My cousin Heke fell
off the waka and we couldn't save him. We were hungry in Samoa and
we meet Sio he was the chief. Sio gave us food
and water, we filled it up with water and left with food.


Day 7

We had two beautiful days there were no rain or storms.
When we got to cook island we caught a lot of  fish
and we gave most of it to the chief his name was
James cook.


Day 12  

Finally we have arrived to new zealand it so
great.  We got  a lot food and there is a lot of birds
and so little people we ate more then ever
its so nice. We do lots and lots of things to look
at.




0 comments:

Post a Comment